Good News For Students who are Looking For Scholarship in the Philippines, List of Best Scholarships are Open now to apply:
In This Article You will find a Top Best Scholarship in the Philippines for the year 2023 – 2024, All the Scholarship Application are Now Open to Apply, You can Submit Online Application Now with the Helps of this Article Guide.
Find List of Scholarship Below:
1. BARMM Scholarship 2023 Open Now To Apply
𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘-𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗖𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡!
The Ministry of Science and Technology is now opening the application for the Bangsamoro Assistance for Science Education (BASE) and BASE – MERIT Program for the school year 2023-2024. – Barmm scholarship
MOST is inviting all incoming first-year college students in the Bangsamoro region to join in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics courses/highly specialized courses.
This program aimed to stimulate and entice Bangsamoro youth to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology. It also intends to ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources, steering the region towards development and economic progress.
Benefits of Scholarship:
- Monthly Cash Assistance Amounting to (Php 20,000.00)
- The money shall be deposited on grantees bank account every last week of the month starting of the 1st semester,
- The grantee shall receive a total Amount of Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (P200,000.00) per annum,
- School Fees – Tuition and other school fees.
- Book Allowance
- Transportation Expenses
- Clothing Allowance
- Monthly Living Allowance
The deadline for submission of all pertaining documents and applications:
- Application starts from : January 16 to March 30, 2023.
- The examination date will be on April 10-14, 2023.
2. SM Scholarship 2023 Online Application Open Now
SM has officially announced the start of the application for SM Scholarship online application, Students can now Submit Application Online..(SM Scholarship)
What are the priority courses for the SM Scholarship?
SM College Scholarship gives financial assistance to incoming college students taking up the following courses:
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering / BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Financial Management
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
SM College Scholarship grants its scholars with the following benefits:
- Full tuition and other school fees;
- Monthly stipend;
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral break and Christmas break;
- Enrichment programs and other fun activities sponsored by SM; &
- Graduate scholars receive exclusive job offers with the SM Group.
What are the documentary requirements needed?
Applicants need to submit their accomplished online application form with the following attachments:
- Either one of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parent/s or guardian; or
- Certificate of Non-Filing of Income; or
- Certificate of Indigency;
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth Certificate
- Two (2) copies of recent 2×2 ID pictures; and
- Sketch of residence to the nearest SM Mall.
SM Scholarship Application Period
The SM Scholarship 2023 will start to accept online applications starting February 2 To March 30, 2023.
3. PWC Philippines Scholarship 2023
Philippines schoalrship Program (PwC) is provided by Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation,. Inc, Isla Lipana & Co Foundation, which provides a wide range of Professional business services to Clients,
3. Human Resources Consulting and
4. Strategy Management.
PwC mission is to build trust in the society and solve important problems. They are a network for nearly 328,000 people Working in 152 Countries to Provide a Quality assurance, tax services and advisory.
This PwC Program offering Scholarships to the Students who are in need of financial assisatance and planning to study:
- BSCS Software Engineering,
- BSCS Web Development,
- BSCS Data Science, Regardless of year level.
Benefits of Pilippines Scholarship PwC:
The Benefits of Philippines Scholarship Pwc will receive a 20% Subsidy of Total Tuition fee form PwC for the entire Prescribed duration of the Program.
Courses which are offered:
Find the list of Courses which are offered by the PwC Scholarhsip:
- BS Accountancy,
- BSCS Software Engineering.
- BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, Regardless of year level.
How do you Apply for This Scholarship?
To Apply for PwC Philippines Scholarship you need to Send an Email at [email protected]
4. Hawak Kamay Scholarship 2023
Hawak Kamay Scholarship Application for SY 2023-2024 is now OPEN!
Applicable for incoming freshmen! Get a chance to enjoy either a 25%, 50%, or 75% discount on your tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- Students can get 25%, 50% or 75% Discount on you are Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees.
- Up to 75% discount
- No maintaining grade
- 4-year college scholarship
- Renewable every semester
Please make sure all information is true and accurate. To continue, please click “GET STARTED”.
5. OWWA Scholarship 2023 Online Application
The EDSP & CMWSP online application is exclusively for the Incoming 1st Year for SY 2023 who are currently Grade 12.
The Scholarship Online Application is an online platform intended to facilitate better service for Overseas Filipino Workers. By registering in Scholarship Online Application, you are providing the necessary information to OWWA that will enable them to respond to your concerns and provide appropriate services. All information you will provide will be used in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Migrant Workers Scholarship 2023
Congressional Migrant Workers Scholarship program is a Baccalaureate Scholarship Programs which is Mandated by RA 10022. Those who are Qualiffied are entitled to Get PHP 60,000 Financial Scholarship Per School Year until he or she Comple of 4 to 5years Course, In any college or University withing the Philippines,
EDSP is a Scholarship Program Grant which is offered to the Qualified Dependents of active OWWA Members who are willing to continue a 4 to 5 years Course in any preferred Colleges or Universities The Financial Assistance will be given PHP60,000 per School year, in help to cover Full Tuition Fees and also other Financial Needs. This will be given to the Students on each year up to 4-5 Year Course.
Who can apply for Migrant workers Scholarship?
Those who are interested must follow the Following Qualification:
- Active OFWS – Those who are Deserving Migrant workers.
- Who are not more than 45Years OLD
- Students of active OFWs are Below 21 years old
- GWA of 80% Without any failing Grades
- Within 20% of Graduating Class for Children of ofw and no failing Grades,
- Annual Family Gross Income of P76,000.00 if OFW,
- (A&E) – Accreditation and Equivalency With an average of atleast 85% or Equivalent as Certified by the DepED Accredited Schools.
What all the Documents Need?
- Passport ID OFW,
- ID Pictures of 2×2,
- PSA – Philippine Statistic Authority Birth Certificate Authenticated or LCR – Local Civil Register,
- Form 137 Certified True copy of Form 138,
- Transcript of Records (TOR),
- Proof of Family Income
- Income Tax Return,
- pay Slip,
- Overseas Employment Contract (OEC),
- Ohters as applicable
How to Apply: Follow Applciation Online Below link:
6. PHINMA Scholarship 2023 Open Now To Apply:
Chairman’s Scholarship Application 2023-2024
The Southwestern University PHINMA Chairman’s Scholarship Program for the School of Medicine aims to provide FILIPINO students having financial difficulties, the skills, competencies, and character that will build them into distinguished doctors.
Selected candidates who will be awarded with the scholarship will be provided:
1.100% coverage on tuition Fees,
2. miscellaneous fees, and
3. including a monthly allowance.
– Online Application Form
– Letter of Application
(Address to Mr. Gilbert Magno C. Braganza, VP for Student Life thru Jhana Jhamaica G. Cantiga, Scholarship Coordinator)
– 2×2 Picture
– Proof of Academic & Leadership Achievements
– Official TOR with overall GWA
– GWA Certification of Professional Subjects
– Certificate of Good Moral Character
– Certificate of Indigency / Parents ITR with Parents Certificate of Employment
– Proof of Residency
– NMAT Result
2. Graduates a Pre-Med program
3. NMAT Passer
Candidates who successfully pass all the requirements and criteria will receive a Coverage of selected candidates’ NMAT fees and a 100% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees, and a modest monthly allowance.