DSWD Educational Assistance is now Accepting application (DSWD) it is one of the Philippine Government tasked to care for the welfare of the Filipinos, Now Accepting Application.
Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
DSWD Educational Assistance Program:
DSWD Educational Assistance Program is made for those who are financial effected, Helps to support financial situation like Tuition fees and other financial Help (offering Educational Assistance to the Students Who are in need of financial Support to the Students).
Also Read – STI Scholarship
Who can apply for DSWD Educational Program:
- Working student
- Has no family/Living with relative
- Child of a solo parent
- Has parents with no source of living
- Child of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Child of Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)
- Child of HIV victims
- Victim of Domestic Abuse
- Victim of natural disasters
Every 3 Children of the family are eligible to Apply and Register themself for the DSWD Educational Assistance Scholarship Program. Read the post for Requirements and How to Apply for this Educational Assistance to the Students.
Who can Apply?
DSWD Gave an Announcement stating Elementary Students or Grade School Students, High School Students and Vocational/College level Students Can Apply for the DSWD Educational Assistance Program.
Your designated DSWD Field Offices registration portal are indicated below, click your region to redirect you to the page
Field Office I – facebook.com/dswdfo1
Field Office II – facebook.com/DSWDDos
Field Office III – facebook.com/dswdfo3
Field Office IV-A – facebook.com/dswdfo4a
Field Office IV-B – facebook.com/dswdfomimaropa
Field Office V – facebook.com/dswdfo5
Field Office VI – facebook.com/dswd06
Field Office VII – facebook.com/dswdfo7
Field Office VIII – facebook.com/dswdeasternvisayas
Field Office IX – facebook.com/dswdfo9
Field Office X – facebook.com/dswdfo10
Field Office XI – facebook.com/dswdfo11
Field Office XII – facebook.com/people/DSWD-XII/100069260497757/
Field Office NCR – facebook.com/dswdfoncr
Field Office CAR – facebook.com/dswdfocar
Field Office CARAGA – facebook.com/dswdcaraga
Students who are Nominated will Get Financial Support of :
- Elementary Students will Receive P1,000;
- High School Students – P2,000;
- Senior High School – P3,000;
- Vocational/College level Students will Receive – P4,000;
How to Apply for DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
To Those who are willing to Apply for this DSWD Educational Assistance Program may:
- Visit the DSWD Central Office or Field Offices.
- Email – Can Send Request to [email protected]
- Now wait for an Email Confirmation from the DSWD in that will contain the DATE and PLACE where you will get the Assistance as well as the Requirements you will need to Submit to DSWD Educational Program.
What are the Necessary Documents Requirements?
- Proof of Enrollment
- Authorization letter (if the applicant is not available)
- Valid ID of parent/guardian as well as students who are in college or taking vocational courses
DSWD Educational Assistance Program Helps to those students who are in Need of Financial Assistance:
For More Updates on Scholarship Follow us ON, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram
Also Apply For:
- SECURITY BANK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- FISHERIES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP
- GOKONGWEI GROUP SCHOLARSHIP
- TEACHSTEM SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS PHILIPPINES
- HK Scholarship PHINMA Application Open Now
- CRUZ Scholarship Grant Open Now to Apply
Source : DSWD