𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗦 – 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪!
The Ministry of Science and Technology’s Science Education, Scholarships, Grants and Awards (SESGA) Section has opened the application for the Bangsamoro Assistance for Science Education (BASE) Program for the school year 2022-2023. The section invited the youth to join the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics courses entering the college level. It is the BASE third batch cash assistance offered by MOST for this year.
The assistance aimed to stimulate and entice Bangsamoro youth to pursue lifetime productive careers in science and technology. The ministry intends to ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources, steering the country towards national progress.
THE SAID PROGRAM IS APPLICABLE ONLY FOR INCOMING 1ST-YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO INTEND TO PURSUE STEM STRAND COURSES. On the other hand, those in the non-STEM strand may also apply, provided they belong to the top 5 of the graduating class.
The ministry also set the criteria to qualify for the assistance program. Below are the requirements for the said program:
1. Naturally-born Filipino citizen, a resident of BARMM for at least six (6) months, attained 85% general average for the 1st semester;
2. With good moral character and in good health;
3. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) strand senior high school graduating class;
4. Member of the top five percent (5%) of the Non-STEM strand senior high school graduating class;
5. Less privileged, a deserving student who belongs to a family whose socio-economic status does not exceed the set values of specific indicators (not more than Php 250,000.00 annual family income or Php 350,000 for more than four children));
6. Not a recipient of other scholarship programs;
7. Do not have any post-secondary or undergraduate units; and
8. Must pass the BASE Program Examination and pursue a Bachelor of Science degree program in any of the priority fields of the state university or colleges in any private higher education institution recognized by the Commission on Higher Education.
Reiterately, an applicant should pass the BASE Examination Program to become grantees and pursue their desired Bachelor of Science degree program.
Eligible awardees will receive monthly cash assistance amounting to Php 8,000.00. The grant shall be deposited into the awardee’s bank account every last week of the month from the starting month of the 1st semester, class of the school year 2022.
The evaluation result on the application for either manual and online application or the list of qualifiers who can take the qualifying examination will be posted on the MOST FB Page and website.
The ministry also set up an online application to have easy access to registering and submitting pertinent documents. However, the original documents must be submitted/mailed to MOST Regional or Provincial Offices.
Apply Now — Click Here
Interested applicants may apply online through
The application’s deadline is June 3, 2022, and the qualifying exam will be June 20-24, 2022. Also, click this link to download the application form.
If you have concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Andy K. Husain at this number 09758371912.APPLY NOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR PEERS! GOOD LUCK!