Share This post to you are Friends!
The (TES) Tertiary Education Grants Help Student Monetary System for a Tertiary Education it’s an Implementing Act of Republic 10931. It Ensures the Worth of Filipinos Can have Access to Academic Opportunities to the students who are in need of TES Scholarship.
(TES) With this help Students/Candidates can have an opportunity/change to Continue Tertiary Education While not making to Pay any of Tuition Fee and other Alternative Faculty Fees.
- (SUCs) State universities & Faculties
- (LUCs) CHED Recognized All Native Universities & Faculties
- More likely, Students United Nations Agency Would like Extra Funding also can Apply for a short loan to Students who are in need of short loans.
Apply For : DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship
(RA 10931) have Four Programs:
- (FHE) – Free Higher Education
- (TVET) – Free Technical-Vocational Education and Training
- (TES) – Tertiary Education Subsidy
- (SLPTE-ST) – Student Loan Program for Tertiary Education Short-Term
Eligibility & Edges are: –
Students who are Registered in their Initial College Program Subjected to the Admissions & Retention policies of the Upper Educational Establishments.
Benefits of FHE Tuition Fees and 13 other Alternative Faculty Frees are Given Below: –
- Admission fees
- Athletic fees
- Computer fees
- Cultural fees
- Development fees
- Entrance fees
- Guidance fees
- Handbook fees
- Laboratory fees
- Library fees
- Medical/Dental fees
- Registration fees
- School ID fees
(TVET) Eligibility & Benefits
- Include Eligible those who are Enrolling in their 1st post-Secondary
- Registered – (TESDA)
- TVET – In this Program those who are not Holding a national certificate or higher Excepted to those enrolled in Grouping Programs.
- Note: Subject to prioritization and availability of funds in the Scholarship Programs/Grants to the Students.
Also Read : Scholarships for College Students Philippines
Students who are under this program may get the following benefits Given below:
- Tuition and miscellaneous fees
- Trainee support provisions including
- National Competency Assessment
- Instructional materials
- Living allowance
- Starter toolkit
- Workshop shirts
- Other related fees
TES eligibility and benefits:
- Undergraduate students enrolled in SUCs,
- CHED-recognized LUCs,
- Quality-assured private Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- Also subject to prioritization and availability of funds.
- Students Grantees enrolled in private (HEIs) shall be entitled to a maximum benefit of
- Financial Help – P60,000.
- (TES 1 + TES 2) per academic year,
- while grantees enrolled in SUC or LUC shall receive P40,000 (TES 2).
- TES 1 – Is for Tuition & other High school fees
- TES 2 – Is for other Education-related expenses
Benefits of (TES) Grants offers: –
- 3a TES – Persons with Disability Financial Help (PWD) offer worth of — P30,000 / Year
- 3b TES – Licensure/Board Examinations — Maximum Financial Help of – P10,000 1 time Reimbursement will be given to He or She.
Scholarship Program Has 4 (TES) Categories: -
- (SUCs) Continuing Expanded Students Grants in an Aid program for Poverty Helping Beneficiaries enrolled in SUCs
- TES – Continuing TES Students Grantees who are in need of Financial Help
- HEIS – Students/candidates who are enrolled in a private university. Located in Municipalities or Cities With no (SUC / CHED Recognized LUC)
- (HEI) Provided to the students who are located in Municipality City or Private HEI Located.
Documents required to Enrolled in a TES Scholarship: –
- Enrolment or Certificate of Registration
- Assessment of fees
- PWD ID, if applicable.
For the Students/candidates who are in TES Category 3. He or She need to Submit a Include Certificate of Residency in Details.
Eligibility & Benefits of SLPTE-ST are: –
- (SUCs) Undergraduate & Graduate Who are Enrolled
- (CHED) LUCs Recognized & Quality Assured Private HEIs.
- This are the Subjected to Provide Available Financial Fund to the Students.
(SLPTE ST) He or She who are with SLPTE will be giving the below mention Benefits: –
- Students who are with short term loan to cover expenses for pursuing either undergraduate and graduate programs,
- Including medicine and law
- Maximum loan of P60,000/per year
- No interest will be charged if paid within the loan given term.
- Application form of Duly accomplished SLPTE-ST.
- Certification of School Registration of the applicants.
- Income Tax Return of the applicant.
- If employed, other proof of family income.
- Income Tax Return or other proof of family income of the co-maker.
- Government-issued ID of the co-maker.
- 1×1 picture of the applicant and the co-maker.
Find the Application Form in the Below and Fill It Accordingly: –
To Apply Scholarship Follow Link – Online Application Fill Application Online and Submit. Wait for Notification From TES Scholarship Program. ‘
How much is a TES Scholarship?
TES Scholarship Allowance is P20,000 per Semester and per Academic year is P40,000.
Is TES Scholarship Still Available?
As of Now TES Scholarship Application is Close, Application will open by next year 2023.
How Can I Apply for TES?
TES Scholarship Released twice a year. Students can Submit Online Application once Application Portal is open & Ready to accept online Application.
How Much Percentage is Required for TES?
The Students who are willing to Apply must have passed 10+2(Class XII) with 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
What are the Benefits of the TES?
- TES Allowance
- Books Fees
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses
- Allowance for room and board costs incurred by the student.
On Going Scholarships:
- Bangon Marawi Scholarship Open now to Apply
- U-Go Scholar Grant is Now Open To Apply | Ayala Foundation
- St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant (Graduate)
- DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 | Accepting Applications
- GSIS Educational Loan Online Application | GSIS LOAN
Source : TES