The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is now accepting applications for its OFW dependents scholarship programs.(OWWA Scholarship)
OWWA offers Scholarships, Insurance and Education Program for OFWs and their Dependants. their programs offer the Skills for Employment Scholarship Program or SESP.
SESP (Skills for Employment Scholarship Program) is a Scholarship Program which offers to the Dependents of the OWWA Members. To make the Possible Scholarship. OWWA is now Collaborated with TESDA in this Program.
Also Apply for – DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
The Official Facebook Page of OWWA has recently posted the opening Skills for Employment Scholarship Program(ESP).
SESP Will give Technical or Vocational Traning for the Assistance to Qualified active members and Dependents in any of the TESDA-Accredited Training Centers and other Government Training Institutions.
Active OWWA members and Dependents will receive Maximum of P14,500.
- Application form
- 2×2 colored ID Photo (2 copies)
- Two valid ID
- Diploma, High School Report Card or any document to prove that you graduated in High School
- Proof of relationship to the OFW member
- Birth Certificate of the applicant, for the dependent of OFW
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant and OFW, for the sibling of OFW
- Marriage certificate for the spouse of OFW
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) of OFW, if single
How to Apply for SESP?
To Apply for SESP, Qualified individuals must follow the steps which are given Below:
Step 1 : Those who are willing to apply Visit the Nearest OWWA office in you are area.
Step 2 : ID or Passport (Present) at the Education and training Unit for a Verification of the Membership Record. Must submit the Accomplished Aplication form and other Requirements.
Step 3: Those who are applied, Wait for the issuance of (NOA) Notice of Award.
Step 4: Avail the Tech-Voc Course you Preferred.