VSF Scholarship Program started in 2007 with 24 scholars enrolled in different universities and colleges in Cebu. The Program aims to assist financially-challenged students from public high schools who are academically capable but have no means to pursue college education. The number of scholars eventually increased on the succeeding years. Education consists of 80% of VSF entire operations.
From 2007 – 2019, there were already 167 graduates, 103 of them graduated with honors (4 Suma, 33 Magna and 66 cumlaude).
Also Apply : OWWA Scholarship 2023 Online Application
VSF alumni are currently working in Metro Retail Stores Inc./ Vicsal group of companies in the Supervisory level, some are in the academe as professors, in BPOs as Specialist, officer and managerial level in some private and government organization. Others are sent abroad for an intl scholarship program while others are still preparing for their board exams.
Who can apply for the VSF Scholarship?
Those who are Interested may submit applicaiton, Applicants are required to meet the following Qualification:
- Students must be a Graduate or Graduating Student of any Public Senior High School.
- He or She Must have a General average not lower than 88%.
- Must have no Grade Per Subject lower than 80%.
- He or She Must be good moral Character & Possess leadership Skills.
- The Annual Gross Income of Both Guardians or Parents must not be more than PHP300,000 for Family with single earner are not more than PHP 150,00.
Benefits under Viscal Foundation Schoalrship:
- Full tuition and other school fees per sem billed by the school
- Monthly allowance of Php 2,500.00
- Book allowance of Php 3,000.00 per semester
- Graduation-related fees reimbursement up to Php 2,000.00
- Attendance to education-related activities, eg. Scholars’ Annual gathering, Graduation party, Outreach activities, job fairs, and any other Value-formation/leadership workshops or trainings.
Deadline to Apply VSF Scholarship Program?
The Deadline of VSF Scholarship Program is March 31, 2023.
How to Submit you are Application?
For the all interested Students applicants, kindly secure an application form, from Vicsal Foundation Application Form) From Vicsal Foundation inc, Office located at Vicsal Building, Cor of W.O. and C.D Seno Sts. NRA, Mandaue City or you may Download Applicaiton Form From link which is given Below:
Fill the Form and Submit with other requirements (Please refer to the Back Portion of the Applicaiton form) to the Vicsal Foundation, Inc. Office or to any of the following:
- Any of the Metro Gaisano Retail Stores C/O Customer services Center.
- Metro Fresh and Easy Customer Service Center.
- Scholarship Office of the USC, USJR, CIT-U.
Note: Submit only the Certified True Copy or photocopy of the Documentary requirements and Please be informed that VSF Will no longer return the Requirements Documents once Submited. Cross check the Documents Before Submiting.
if you need any other information, Call 236-8390 local 248.
Source : Vicsal Foundation. Inc.