In this article you can find how to Download your VaxcertPH Certificate Online, follow each step to Download your Certificate easily, a vaccine certificate may also help you to travel.
Important: People who are fully vaccinated are eligible to get a VaxcertPH vaccine certificate from the online Portal. After 48 hours on your second dose, you can sing into a portal, but the certificate validity will start 14days after the vaccination.
The international Certification of Vaccination (ICV) which is also known as:
“Yellow Book or Yellow Card” Make sure which type of certificate is required by your authorities,
VaxcertPH now including booster Information to your certificate, people who already have VaxcertPH, you need to generate a new one to get an updated information on your booster dose.
In this article you will find How to Download VaxcertPH certificate Online, Follow the Steps given below:
Step 1: Go to Official VaxcertPH Website.
Website – vaxcert.doh.gov.ph , Click on Continue
Look at the Image Below How Website Looks like:
Step 2: Read and Accept Data Privacy which is mentioned in the Portal.
You will get the information like – please review and accept the Data Privacy Statement by ticking the box, before ticking the box make sure you have your Vaccination Card with you and any other Government Issued ID Card,
Refer Image with Emoji indicating where to tick.
Step 3: Select the Drop-Down answers. Enter correct details. Refer the Image below:
Before Proceeding, Answer the Questions:
- Were you vaccinated more than 48hours ago for any of your Doses?
- Are you using this for International Travel?
Answer above 2 Questions according to you and Click on Next:
Note: People who are not fully vaccinated or your last vaccination was less than 48 hours, you will not be able to Process to the next steps.
Step 4: Enter your Information below
Note: The information which your entering, Cross check weather they are matching your vaccination card.
Fill the Correct and accurate Information according to the Vaccination Card.
Information to be filled in VacertPH Online portal:
- Last Name,
- First Name,
- Middle Name,
- Suffix: (JR, SR, I, II, IV) – if you have no suffix leave it Blank.
- Birthdate (mm/DD/YY)
Fill all the above Details and click on next. Refer the Image with complete Details:
Step 5: Enter your VaxCertPH Vaccination Details
Note: Enter your Vaccination Details if the Doses are given only in the Philippines.
Fill the Information Correctly:
- 1st Dose Vaccination – Municipality/City of Vaccination
- Vaccination Date – (MM/DD/YY)
- 2nd Dose Vaccination – Municipality/City of Vaccination
- 2nd Dose Vaccination Date – (MM/DD/YY)
- Additional Dose Vaccination – Municipality/City of Vaccination
- Additional Dose Vaccination Date – (MM/DD/YY)
- 2nd Additional Dose Vaccination – Municipality/City of Vaccination
- 2nd Additional Dose Vaccination Date – (MM/DD/YY)
Fill all the Information Correctly which is mentioned above in the online portal, next tick on the box I’m not a robot and then click on Next.
Refer Image below and do it accordingly.
Step 6: Cross Check Details which entered
Once cross check your details which you have entered are correct or not, once everything is correct Click on Next.
Refer Image Below:
Step 7: Find your Vaccination Record.
Here you will get the details of your full Name, Birth Date, Vaccine Brand, and the Dates when you have received each vaccination Dates.
Refer Image Below:
Note: If all the Information is Correct, click on the Generate vaccination Certificate button below.
Step 8: Download your VaxCettPH Vaccination certificate.
One you have done all the process a copy of your vaccination certificate will appear on the screen portal, The certificate will your information along with QR Code, Then QR Code is used to Validate your digital Vaccination Certificate.
One all the information is Correct, now you can Download or Print your Vaccination Certificate or you can easily take a Screen short form your Mobile.
Important: People who are willing to travel, don’t forget to mention your passport Number, and tick the box. Refer the Image which is given Below:
VaxCertPH no record found
Missing records in securing VaxCertPH, Some Filipinos complained abut the no record found or some errors in personal data in the vaccination certificate through the VaxCertPH.
Some said that they cannot find the data in vaxcertPH certificate in DICT – Department of Information and Communication Technology.
Those who are vaccinated also found that they don’t have any record found in the Vaxcertph, when they tried to Apply in VaxCertPH Portal.
The Health Department said that the Error could be with incorrect encoding, and it can be corrected, but you should send record to the DICT to update in the database agencies.
Once the Data is submitted to DICT it may take up to 24 to get updated in the VaxcertPH portal, The Correction in the DICT will be held up and come to live within 24 hours, those who are willing to download the VaxcertPH Certificate, must download after 24 hours when correction made.
Those who are getting errors and cannot find their vaccinated records, they need to upload the Photocopy of their Vaccination card along with the Government ID with a Clear Picture at Vaxcert.doh.gov.ph Website. These Records will be sent to DICT and will get Correction automatically by taking some time. It takes up to 24 hours to update the correct information.
The Public who are unable to get online certification or correction may contact the Health offices in the Local Government units and bring the Photocopies along with the Government ID and Vaccination Card.
For more Information you may visit – vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
Vaxcertph – Vaxcertph Certificate Download
Those who are fully vaccinated, Filipino residents and non-residents, in this article you will find how to get your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate which is known as VaxCertPH.
What is Vaxcertph?
Vaxcertph is the official Designation of the Filipino’s Vaccine Certification which is issude by the DOH – Department of Health.
The Digital Vaxcertph vaccine Certificate request with the online Guidelines which is issued by the (WHO – World Health Organization)
VaxCertPh Vaccine certificate will contain information such as the date of immunization, Vaccine Brand and Date of 1st Dose Vaccine and 2nd Dose Vaccine, Which will also mention fully vaccinated or not and Booster dose.
The VaxCerPH is not to be confused with the (ICV) International Certification of Vaccination, Which will also know as :
1. Yellow Book or
2. Yellow Card
Where the Yellow Card Provides the information of a person vaccination which will indicate status against diseases apart form a COVID – 19.
Here in Vaxcertph Certifies that a person vaccination status in the Philippines which is only against COVID-19.
VaxCertPH Registration Link:
You can get your VaxCertph vaccine certificate either by visiting your nearest Vaxcertph Booth or by Registering Online.
How to Register Vaxcertph Online?
To Register online follow the Steps which is given Below:
- You need to register yourself on the Online portal 48 hours after your final Dose, (Important : The Certificates Validity will start 14 days after completing the Online Registration )
- When you’re in a Vaxcertph portal, you will get option either request a Vaxcertph vaccination Certificate or to verify an existing Vaxcertph vaccination certificate,
- Now you need to select the 1st Option.
- Enter your information, Which will be like : Full Name, Date of Birth etc. Note : Ensure that all your information which your providing are correct and match the details on your Vaxcertph vaccination Card.
- Your will be asked with some questions during the vaccination time, such as whether you are planning to travelling abroad or not, Answer them accordingly.
You may visit the Local Government Unit for your vaccination request or creating your vaccine certificate:
Locations of Vaxcertph Booths are listed Below:
- Manila – SM Manila
- Paranaque – Ayala Mall Manila Bay
- Muntinlupa – Museo ng Muntinlupa
- Makati – Glorietta 2 and Ayala Circuit Mall and SM Makati
- Pasig – Pasig Mega Parking
- Las Pinas – SM Southmall
- Pateros – Municipal Hall
- Quezon City – City Hall
- Malabon – Malabon City Hall
- Marikina – City Hall
- Caloocan – City Hall
- San Juan – City Hall
- Pasay City – Cuneta Astrodome
- Navotas City – Navotas City Hall
- Mandaluyong City – SM Megamall, Robinson’s Forum and Manda City Hall
How to register for VaxCertph Booster Shot?
To Register for a Vaxcertph Booster Shot you need to follow the same registering steps which you followed for the first time.
visit the website at vaxcert.doh.gov.ph here you can able to Download your vaccination certificate,
Follow the steps which are instructed below:
- Check your accuracy in your Vaccination card such as: Name, DOB, Spelling correct date ect. Before submitting.
Vaxcertph QR Code:
After Generation your vaccination certificate you may now:
- Download the Vaxcertph as JPG or PDF.
- You can also take Screenshot.
- Print the vaccination certificate in a preferred size so that the provided QR Code visible clear and large enough to be scanned.
Vaxcertph No record Found?
Some of the Philippines citizen cannot find their Vaccination records or they found that thy got error even after taking the COVID – 19 Vaccination. The Officials made an announcement, People who are with this error are requested to upload photos of their vaccination card and a Government ID at Vaxcertph Website Vaxcert.doh.gov.ph
This Updated or upload image will be sent to the DICT to update the vaccination status properly to the Users.
Request Vaxcertph record Updates:
If the user incorrectly update their records Follow the steps to correct it:
- If the Vaxcertph vaccination certificate contains incorrect details such as Name, DOB, DATE of Vaccine etc.
- Click on update record to start the process of updating,
- You need to upload the photo of your vaccination card along with governmental Issued ID Card, Enter your Email address or a Contact Number.
- Now your request will be forwarded to the GU, Where you have received your vaccination so that they may validate and update your Correct vaccination records.
- One the updated is done you will be notified through your contact number or through your email address which you have mention.
How to Tract your Vaxcertph Request Status?
To Track your request, follow the steps given below:
- You need to click on the ‘Track Request Status’ on the main page of the Vaxcertph website:
insert image here.
- Now you need to enter your first name and Reference ID.
- After filling all the details ensure details are clear and accurate, Now click on ‘Submit.’ Now the status of your request will be displayed.
What are the Vaxcertph Contact Numbers?
If you have any other query like missing the vaccination dates, Booster Dose, error in names, DOB etc, you can contact Vaxcertph by the given number and email id, The Vaxcertph authorities will answers your Queries.
Contact number: (02) 8876- 1488.
Email address: [email protected]
People also ask:
Vax Cert PH portal
The Vax Cert Ph Portal available on a official website – vaxcert.doh.gov.ph Click on the link which is given, it will take you to the Vax Cert Ph Portal.
Vaxcertph mobile app download
VaxcertPh Mobile app is available in the google play store you can download it easily by given link below, it will take you to play store to down Vaxcertph Mobile app: VaxCertPH App
About VaxcertPh Mobile app
VaxcertPH app is the official application which is mainly used for VaxcertPH COVID-19 digital vaccination certification verification which was issued by the Department of Health of Republic of the Philippines.
How Does Vaxcertph App works?
- Click on “Scan” Button
- Point your camera to the QR Code which will be found on the Upper left position of the Certificate and Scan it. You will get all the information about the VaxcertPH Certificate.
VaxcertPH Scanner is available in the Google play Store, you can download it for free, once download open the app, Click on Scan button, point your mobile camera to QR Code on your Vaccination Certificate, you will get all the information about your vaccine. Link to download scanner – VaxCertPH Scanner
How to get Vaxcert ph?
You can download your VaxcertPH with the help of VaxcertPH portal – vaxcert.doh.gov.ph Enter the information accurate, simple and easy to Download your Vaxcert Ph Certificate, having doubt read the post from first to last step by step