The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Scholars Foundation, Inc. (PLMSFI) was organized primarily for the following twin purposes and objectives: (PLM Scholars Foundation)
Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
- Student assistance (i.e., grant of scholarship to economically disadvantaged, but deserving students)
- Development of the spirit of entrepreneurship among students.
College has Expanded form a Single College to 12 Colleges, 7 Graduate, with 2 Professional schools. with the score of research and specialized centers, Including a Teaching Hospital and with integrated learning center for Students.
Also Apply For – GSIS Scholarship Online
PLM Foundation inc, Scholarship are inviting the qualified Undergraduate Students, The Dead Line For Via Email Is Until August 15, 2022.
Table of Contents
Who can Apply for this Scholarship?
Fresh Second Year Students applicants are invited to Apply for this Scholarship
- At least second year student (new applicants).
- GWA of at least 2.25 (former scholars) or 2.5 (new applicants) in the last preceding semester.
- Not a benificiary of other scholarship programs.
- Not a sibling of a former scholar.
What are the Documents Need to Apply for the Scholarship ?
- Need to Fill out the PLMSFI Scholarship Application Form You can download scholarship application form Here:
2. Must Have a Proof of Enrollment of a Current School Year
3. Copy of Grades of Previous school year
For Students who are New Applicants:
- Application letter why you are qualified to apply.
- Parent’s or guardian’s latest Income Tax Return.
- Baranggay certification affirming family’s financial incapacity to support applicant’s education.
- 2 pcs. latest passport-size ID photos.
- Location sketch and photo of residence.
Also Read : DOST JLSS Scholarship
Priority Courses Given below:
To Be Noted: All the Undergraduate Courses at PLM are Accepted.
Benefits for the Scholarship?
- Fixed annual financial grant.
- Access to scholarship development programs.
To Be NOTED:
- 1. Students short-listed will be informed of their scheduled interview by phone, email, or PM.
- 2. Issuance of this preliminary application form does NOT guarantee the award of a scholarship.
- 3. Submit the filled-up application form and other requirements (scanned copies) to Mr. Rolly Cuico thru email:[email protected] or [email protected]
- 4. Applicant should at least be in their sophomore year in PLM, with a GWA of not lower than 2.25 for old scholars, and 2.5 for new applicants, in both the 1st and the 2nd semester of the previous academic year.
- 5. Applicant should not be a beneficiary of other scholarship program.
- 6. Siblings of incumbent and former PLMSFI scholars are not eligible for scholarship.
- 7. Answer all questions truthfully and do not leave any portion blank
How to fill your scholarship application ?
All the Scholar who are interested to apply for the Scholarship Need to submit the Filled Application Via Email. You May send your Application with the mention email id – [email protected] or [email protected]
Submit Application Before August 15, 2022
On Going Scholarship:
- SECURITY BANK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- FISHERIES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP
- GOKONGWEI GROUP SCHOLARSHIP
- TEACHSTEM SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS PHILIPPINES
- HK Scholarship PHINMA Application Open Now
- CRUZ Scholarship Grant Open Now to Apply
Source: Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila