Philippines Sciece High School Scholarship Calling the attention of all parents out there who have incoming Grade 7 children possessing brilliant minds like Einstein!
The Philippine Science High School has recently announced on June 15, 2022 that the application for PSHS’s scholarship for SY 2023-2024 is now open to eligible Filipino students
Apply For — DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Through its Requirement for Admission, Criteria, and Evaluation (RACE) for the third consecutive year in light of the National Competitive Exam (NCE) for the Pisay scholarship application and screening of aspiring incoming Grade 7 students.
Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
Who can apply for PSHS’s scholarship?
A Grade 6 elementary pupil from a duly recognized school by the Department of Education are eligble to apply provided that they meet the PSHS’s Requirement for Admission, Criteria, and Evaluation (RACE).
- Applicants must have a final grade of 85% or better in Science and Mathematics, evidenced by the student’s report card. If the student’s grades in Science or Math are below 85%, then, he/she must provide evidence that he/she belongs to the upper 10% of the batch.
- Must be Filipino citizens with no pending or approved application as immigrant to any foreign country.
- Not more than 15 years old by June 30, 2023.
- Must have at least a satisfactory rating (or its equivalent) in his/her Character Rating in his/her report
- card (SY 2021–2022).
- No previous application for PSHS admission.
- Preferably, be in good health and fit to undergo a rigorous academic program.
Apply For — LANDBANK SCHOLARSHIP 2022
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
Applicants will need to prepare the following documents for the application.
- Fully accomplished application form
Recent 1 x 1 ID pictures
- Non-refundable processing fee of P300 for private school students, based on the applicant’s Grade 5 school; free application for public school students and full scholars from private schools.
- Certified true copy of report card (SY 2021–2022) by the class adviser/principal.
- If the final grades in Science or Math are below 85%, certification or proof that the child belongs to the upper 10% of the batch.
- Certification from the private school if the pupil-applicant is on full scholarship.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
- Free tuition fee
- Free loan of textbooks
- Monthly stipend
- Living allowances for low-income groups
- Dormitory accommodation (if applicable)
The selection procedure is composed of two stages: determining the applicant’s predicted NCE grade, which is based on final grades in science and mathematics in Grade 5, and combining accumulated scores from the applicant’s academic rank at the end of Grade 5; and reviewing the applicant’s personal essay on a particular topic.
Applicants will be ranked from highest to lowest based on the final score.
The top 240 applicants are considered as principal qualifiers of the PSHS-Main Campus in Diliman, Quezon City.
The top 90 or 120 applicants, depending on the quota of the PSHS campus, are principal qualifiers of the 15 regional campuses located in San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur; Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya; Irisan, Baguio City; Clark, Pampanga; Barangay Sampaga, Batangas City; Barangay Odiongan, Romblon; Goa, Camarines Sur; Jaro, Iloilo; Palo, Leyte; Argao, Cebu; Dipolog City, Zamboanga; Balo-i, Lanao del Norte; Mintal, Davao City; Koronadal City, South Cotabato; and Ampayon, Butuan City.
- Start of Application: June 15, 2022
- Deadline of Application: November 15, 2022
Note: Always refer to the official Website before Applying For your Scholarship.
How to file your application?
All interested applicants may file their application online through this link: https://nce.pshs.edu.ph/signup.
Should you have further inquiries and concerns about the scholarship, you may visit: https://nce.pshs.edu.ph/faq.
For More Updates on Scholarship Follow us ON, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram
- SECURITY BANK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- FISHERIES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP
- GOKONGWEI GROUP SCHOLARSHIP
- TEACHSTEM SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS PHILIPPINES
Source: Philippine Science High School