Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
For applicants who are incoming freshmen:
- Final grade report in senior high school with an average of at least 85% or its equivalent; and with at least 80% grade in all subjects.
- A passing result from a university entrance exam, letter of admission or certificate of enrollment.
- A certificate of upper 10% class ranking of graduating batch (if available)
Also Read : LANDBANK SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Table of Contents
For applicants who are incoming sophomores and juniors:
- All grade reports from previous semesters to the current semester with a GPA of at least 85% or its equivalent, and with at least 80% grade in all subjects
- A full load enrollment assessment/registration form with class schedule
- Complete and most updated course curriculum
Apply For : SECURITY BANK Scholarship
- Income Tax Return (ITR) not exceeding Php 300,000.00 combined gross annual income (original copy) or BIR Tax Exemption Certificate of Father and Mother and Affidavit of Non-filing of Income Tax
- Birth certificate
- Endorsement letter from the College or University (if available)
- Utility bills such as rent, electricity, water, telephone, internet, etc.
- 2 pcs. – 2X2 I.D. pictures
- 2 pcs. – 1X1 I.D. pictures
- Photograph of applicant with family/guardian
Also Downlaod Scholarship Requirements Below:
*Upon completion of the above requirements, the applicant shall be asked to fill out certain documents and shall undergo exams and interviews to further assess qualifications
Note: Always refer to the official Website before Applying For your Scholarship.
*Applications with incomplete details and requirements will not be processed.
Also Read: DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP
Source : Megaworldfoundation