Kinobi Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by Kinobi, a career development company, to students in the Philippines in order to assist them in continuing their education in order to achieve a brighter future.
Other than the funds provided for the students, the Kinobi Scholaship program also offered scholarship grantees access to Kinobi Lite and a one-semester career mentorship program from experienced mentors to help them prepare for a better career #OpportunityForAll.
- Education Money (Php 15,000)/student per semester
- Free Career Mentoring for 1 semester
- Kinobi Lite Membership for 1 semester
Terms and Conditions
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- No age limit is required
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university (any major is acceptable)
- Students in a private or public university can apply
- No minimum GPA
- All students can join #OpportunityForAll
|Opening of Registration||January 15 – February 12, 2022|
|Closing of Registration||February 12, 2022|
|File Selection Process||February 14 – February 25, 2022|
|Announcement of File Selection Candidates||February 26, 2022|
|Selection Phase Two||March 7 – March 14, 2022|
|Announcement for Selection Phase Two||March 18, 2022|
|Selection Phase Three||March 22 – March 28, 2022|
|Announcement of Scholarship Grantees||March 31, 2022|
- Kindly follow @kinobi.ph and @kinobi.asia on Instagram and Kinobi Philippines on Facebook.
- Like and share this post and tag 3 friends in the comment section below.
- Join our DP Blast and copy the spiel through this link: twb.nz/kinobiphscholarship
- Before applying, make sure that you fulfill the requirements mentioned above and have a Resume, Cover Letter, and Organizational Certificate (optional) already prepared.
- You may visit app.kinobi.asia to create your Resume and Cover Letter.
How to Apply?
|STEP 1: Registration||Make sure you accomplish all the registration procedure first before you apply for the scholarship.|
|STEP 2: Apply||Go to bit.ly/kinobischolarship and click on “Apply Now”|
|STEP 3: Prepare||Answer the questions provided in the Google Forms and submit the required documents, such as a resume and cover letter, to complete the registration process.|
|STEP 4: Announcement||You’re ready to go! You may now simply wait for the announcement of the chosen applicants during the file selection process stage.|
Apply From Here — Click Here
Source: Kinobi Philippines Facebook Page