Good news for Filipinos:
The Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) will soon accept applications for its new scholarship program and select scholars from the poorest 60 provinces in the country.
Under the Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program, the Bank will select the scholars from nominations endorsed by the Bank’s partner-organizations composed of farmers and fishers.
Also Apply – CHED Medical Scholarship 2023 to 2024
This new selection process was announced after the Bank received numerous queries from interested applicants following the program’s launch last February.
“We want the Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program to create meaningful impact in the lives of deserving students who really need assistance the most. We are now reaching out to our partner cooperatives, associations, and organizations in the agri sector to nominate dependents from among their members,” said LANDBANK President and CEO Cecilia Cayosa Borromeo.
The Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program is designed to assist deserving dependents of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fisheries nationwide.
Landbank Scholaship Benefits (Iskolar Ng)
Fnd the benefits of Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship for Filipinos:
- A scholarship amount of ₱100,000 per year to cover allowance and expenses for books, clothing, and other course requirements
- Special Cash Incentive Awards for scholars who will graduate with honors.
- Training: Iskolar Ng Landbank graduates will also be offered on-the-job (OJT) training in LANDBANK Branches and Lending Centers, including the Bank’s partner agencies and institutions.
What are the Qualifications for Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarhsip
One must meet the eligiblity Criteria to apply for the Scholarship
- The candidate who is applying for Scholarship must be children and grandchildren of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fishers who are high school graduates.
- He or She must have a minimum average grade of 90% or belonging to the top 10% of their class.
Iskolar graduates will be also offered on-the job (OJT) training in LANDBANK Branches and Lending Centers, including the Bank’s partner agencies and institutions.
Courses which are offered by the Scholarship
- Animal science,
- Food technology,
- Data analytics,
- Information technology,
- Agribusiness management,
- Industrial or management,
- Civil engineering and
- Mechanical engineering
The Opening date of the application and deadline is not specified yet, stay tune for update and anouncement to be made by the landbank Follow on Facebook for Application updates
(Source : Landbank)