Talented senior high school students aspiring to become engineers and scientists can now apply for DOST Scholarship 2022. The Department of science and Technology-Science Education institute (DOST-SEI) has opened its undergraduate scholarship program, namely RA 7687 and Merit to senior high school students who wish to pursue four-or five-year courses in S&T fields starting SY 2021 – 2022
DOST Scholarship Online Application Guide
- Personal Information – Full Name, Birthday, Birthplace, etc.
- Contact Information – Mobile Number, E-mail address and Residence.
- School Information – Name and address of School
- Family data – Father, Mother, Legal Guardian, Inclusion to DSWD Listahan 2.0 and Pantawid
Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Household Information – Name and Relationship to Applicant, Highest Educational Attainment, Occupation and Gross Income
- Financial Contribution – Purpose, Frequency and amount of contribution.
- Other Household information – Electric Consumption for last three (3) Months, type of Ownership of Housing unit, monthly rent/amortization, size of acquired agricultural or residential land, number and type of acquired vehicles.
Documents to Upload
- Birth Certificate
- For Working Household Members (any of the following):
- income Tax Return of the working family member
- Form W2 if the parents have their own business
- Employment contract for OFW if the head of the family is working overseas
- BIR Certificate of Exemption for ITR filing or Municipal or Barangay Certificate of Indigency if the head of the family is unemployed
- income Tax Return of the working family member
- Electric Consumption for the last three months
- Affidavit of guardianship (if with legal guardian)
- DSWD ID (If Beneficiary)
- Listahan 2.0
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Listahan 2.0
- Forms C, D, E, F, G, H and I of the Application form
How to Apply to Dost Scholarship via Online
Go to Link – Application Form
Step – 2 Go to Register Form.
Step – 3
- Complete the Sign-up page. An e-mail will be sent to you for verification.
- Click the link on the e-mail to complete your application. You may also complete your application by using the Existing User module.
- Accomplish the Online Form properly and completely. Make sure that all your information is correct before submitting your data.
- You will receive an email that contains the list of requirements to be submitted together with your accomplished application form.
- Print the completed Online Form on 6 sheets of ‘8.5 x 13’ Paper.
- Put the printed Online Form and all the documentary requirements in a long brown envelope.
- Fill-Out the detachable label (found in the brochure) and paste it on the upper left-hand corner of the long brown envelope.
- Upload the required documents (Optional).
- Submit your Application Documents to your preferred Application Site (DOST-SEI/ DOST-REGIONAL Office/Provincial Science & Technology Center ).
- Note: If you upload your required documents, please bring the original copy for verification.
- If not, please bring the photocopy of the required documents and the original copy for verification.
- For Applicants evaluated under the Merit Scholarship Program, you will be required to pay the Testing Fee of Php200.00.
- When your application is in order, you will be issued a Test Permit and a Primer by the designated staff in your preferred Application Site.
- Please note in the Test Permit your testing venue, schedule and the things you need to bring during the Examination Day.
- Proceed to your designated Test Center on Examination Day.
DOST Scholarship Privileges
- Monthly Living Allowance (P7,000 per month)
- Tuition and other school fees (P40,000 per Academic year)
- Book Allowance (P10,000 per Year)
- MS/PE uniform for 1st Semester of First Year only (P1,000)
- Group Insurance (Premium)
- Transportation Allowance for those studying outside of home Province (1 economy-Class round trip)
- Summer Allowance
- Tuition and other school fees (P 1,500)
- Book Allowance (P500.00)
- Monthly Allowance (2 months)
- Graduation clothing allowance (P1,000)
DOST Scholarship More Details
You can also read the follow details to know more about DOST Scholarship. Application Form
ANNOUNCEMENT OF QUALIFIERS
DOST-SEI said to release results or list of qualifiers of Undergraduate Scholarships sometime in May 2022. If you qualify for the scholarship, you will be sent the Notice of Award through your registered email address.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the S&T Scholarship Division at
- Telephone Number: (02)88308876
- Mobile Numbers.: 09278868816; 0921526814
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Contact Information of DOST Regional Offices and Provincial S&T Centers
28 thoughts on “How to Apply DOST Scholarship via Online – Apply Now”
I want to enrol and apply my 2 grade 11 students because nahihirapan ako sa financial nila dahil 5 po and nag aaral pang anak ko. Dalawang college, dalawang senior highschool (grade 11) at isang elementary. Walo po kc silang magkakapatid. Kaya sana mabigyan sila ng pagkakataon mam/’sir
Sana po mapili po ako dito😌
I need to a scholarship because I want to finish my study
Hi good day .
What other courses offered in this scholarship?
I need scholarship to support my study
Sana po mapili nyo po akong bigyan ng scholarship Kasi kailangan ko talaga yan Kasi Wala n po akong mga magulang at Walang sumusuporta sa pag aaral ko… 🙏🙏
I Hope that I am one of the student to be qualified in this scholarship.
need ko po may scholarship inabando napo ako ng magulang ko gusto ko pong mag proceed sa pag aaral
Sana mapili ako
I hope na masali Po Ako sa Scholar na ito 🙏
I hope that I am the one to
Hoping to get this scholarship 🙏 this is the best gift I ever receive if ever you choose me🥺❤️
I have no parents anymore. And I need scholarship to support my studies. I want to finish up studying.
I hope na masasali ako sa scholarship sana po
Hello po sana mapili po, kasi wla po talagang pera yung mga magulang ko. Hope po na mapili😊
Sana mapili po ako first year college po ako
HOPE ISA PO AKO SA MAPILI WALA PONG SAPAT NA PERA ANG MAGULANG KO PARA MATUSTUSAN ANG PAG AARAL KO
Sana po matulongnfan ninyo ako sa financial dahil ang aking mga magulang na hirapan na sila dahil wala silang saktong hanapbuhay dahil farmer lng sila.nahirapan sila dahil dalawa kami nag aral at saka gusto namin makatapos sa aral nmin..
Sana masali ako para sa pag-aaral ko at para matulongan ko Ang aking mga magulang
May scholarship ba para sa medicine course?kung meron paano mg apply? Anong requirements.maraming salamat po.
Pwede po ba ang BSHM and I’m 3rd year college na po .?Sana ma notice po
Hi po,I’m Angel Valery Gaquit,a grade 12 student na interesado po sa scholarship na ito…why I’m applying?ako po ay nabibilang sa 4ps(pantawid pamilyang pilipino program),I’m a working student po(I graduated highschool all by myself),I’m an honor student,I have no family to support with(broken family po ako at mag isa Kong binubuhay sarili ko po)at gusto ko po makatapos ng pag aaral…di KO po alam kung mapansin nyu ito nagbabasakali lang naman,I hope you can help me♥
hello po, sana isa po ako sa mapili na maka avail ng schoolarship po para naman po di na gaanong mahirap yung nanay at tatay ko . lima po kami mag kakapatid tas college na po kami apat ng kapatid ko tas need po talaga namin ng financial needs po. sana po ay mapili ako thank you po godbless
This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!
Sana Po mapili Po ako dito sa sinalihan ko na scholarship kc Po kailagan ko Po talaga 🤲