(GSIS) Government Service Insurance System is now Accepting applications For the 10,000 Slots For the GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP) For Academic Year 2022 – 2023. (GSIS Scholarship)
Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
GESP is part of GSIS’s corporate social responsibility, wherein 10,000 college students will receive Php10,000 from GSIS every year until they finish their course.
Also Read – STI Scholarship
A member may have up to two children or dependents receiving assistance under GESP, provided that the subsidy was granted for different school years.
GSIS Educational Subsidy program
- (GESP) GSIS Educational Subsidy Program is based of Financial to be given to dependents Who Qualified in Program Recipients Enrolled in any Year level in a (CHED) Registered Private or State College/University.
Benefits of GSIS Scholarship Program:
GESP Scholarship Program Nominated will receive PHP-10,000 From GSIS Every Year Until they Finish Their Course
- Qualified to nominate grantees for GESP are active members with permanent status.
- Their salary grade must be 24 (or its equivalent) or below and premium payments should be updated. Moreover,
- they must have no underpaid or unpaid loan amortization of not more than three months for the duration of the GESP grant.
Apply For – DOST JLSS Scholarship
In addition, their student dependent must be in any college year level and enrolled in a 4- or 5-year course in any state or private university or college recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
The recipient may enroll in summer/ midterm class, but no subsidy shall be provided.
The GSIS applicant’s dependent must have a general weighted average of at least 80% with no failing grade or incomplete marks in any subject.
To Qualify GSIS Scholarship Program one shall not be a Recipient of any other Educational or a Financial Assistance program or a Grant, which include even GSIS Scholar Program (GSP).
- GESP Application Form – Duly Accomplished,
- (PSA) Philippine Statistics Authority Issued Birth Certificate Original or a Certified True Copy;
- Certificate from the school Student that is accepted or enrolled during the Academic Year, stating the duration of the course also the Year level of the student,
- school report card certification stating that the general weighted average of the applicants dependent is at least 80% and with no other falling Grade or a Incomplete Marks Academic Year;
How to Apply You are Scholarship ?
- Download GSIS Scholarship Application Below
- Qualified Student list shall be posted in the GSIS Website (Official GSIS SITE) or a Social Media Accounts.
- The Recipient shall be given 60 Days From the First date of Publication to Submit the following Requirements at the Nearest GSIS Office
Download GSIS Application Form – Download
For More Updates on Scholarship Follow us ON, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram
- Notarized Agreement and Dully Signed;
- With Latest 2×2 ID Pictures (2 Copy) Information Sheet
- LBP Account Number;
- All Grades Certified True Copy and
- Certificate of Registration of the Current Term .
- Application is Close now Stay Tune.
Source : gsis.gov.ph
On Going Scholarship:
- SECURITY BANK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- FISHERIES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OPEN NOW TO APPLY
- DOST JLSS SCHOLARSHIP
- GOKONGWEI GROUP SCHOLARSHIP
- TEACHSTEM SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS PHILIPPINES
- HK Scholarship PHINMA Application Open Now
- CRUZ Scholarship Grant Open Now to Apply