Good News for Filipino’s, Who are looking for jobs, DSWD now Hiring find the details to apply online
Please be informed that the DSWD – Field office 1 Inviting applicants to fill the hereunder vacant position:
- Project Development Officer 11 – Anticipated Vacancy – Statutory Programs Division – Social Pension Program Management Office
- Status of Employment : Contract of service
- salary Grade / Monthly Salary : SG 15 – PHP36,619.00
- Area of Assignment : Statutory Programs Dvision – Social Pension Program Management Office.
CSC- Prescribed Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the job.
- Training – 4 Four hours relevant training.
- Experience – 1 Year of the relevant experience.
- Eligibility – Non Required
Preferred Qualifications :
- Education – Preferable Registered Social worker
- Training – 8 Hours relevant Training
- Experience – 1 Year of relevant eerience
- Eligibility – None Required
Those who are Interested may submit application through Google link which is given below, With the Following attachments:
- Application Letter;
- Comprehensive Resume or Updated Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017 With attached job descriptions/Summary of functions for each position held);
- Transcript of Records & Diploma (Certified Photocopies);
- Certificates of Trainings/Seminars attended;
- Certificate of Employment;
- Certificate’s of Board Rating / Professional License / CS Eligibility;
- Certification from School for Masteral units earned or completed, if any;
- Birth Certificate and
- Very Satisfactory (VS) individual Performance Contract Rating for the last Semester, if any.
- Qualified applicants who are members of the indigenous communities, persons whith disability are encourage to apply,
- Applications with incomplete Documents shall not be entertained.
Source : 𝗗𝗦𝗪𝗗 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝟭