Good News for Filipino Students, CHED is Accepting Scholarship Now!
The Commission on Higher Education Scholarship Program (CSP), Provides Financial Assistance to the Qualified and Deserving Filipino Students, This Scholarship are Open now to apply, Submit online Application now,
CHED Merit Scholarship Program for incoming first-year college students for AY 2023-2024 is now open!
The CHED Merit Schoalrship Program (CMSP) is a Government funded Schoalrship aimed to provide the supporting academically talented Students, Especially those who belong to the following special groups.
- Underprivileged and homeless citizens (RA 7279);
- Persons with Disability (RA 7277); and
- Solo parents and/or their dependents (RA 8371).
This scholarship is open for incoming freshmen who want to pursue their undergraduate studies in any CHED recognized priority programs in private higher education institutions (HEIs) or State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) and Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs).
Also Apply – SM Scholarship Online Application
The Eligibility Requirements:
- Filipino citizen
- Graduating high school student/ High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent computed as follows:
- If computed grade 11 + semester of grade 12 then grade is computed as ((Average GWA of Grade 11) + (GWA of grade 12/3)) * 70%
- If completed grade 12 then grade is computed as grade 12 GWA * 70%
- Student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under Republic Act (RA) No. 7279, Persons and Disability (PWDs) under RA No. 7277 as amended, Solo Parents and/or their Dependents under RA 8371, shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
- Avail of only one government-funded financial assistance program.
- Courses intended to enroll in is in the list of CHED Priority Programs.
Watch Video On How To Apply CHED Scholarship 2023:
Documents Required to Apply CHED Scholarship:
- Citizenship: Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- Academic Requirements:
- High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; and
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Income Requirements (whichever is applicable)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
- Case Study report from DSWD; and
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income, for the children of Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers
- Other Requirement
- Identification Card (ID) – Special Group (Underprivileged or Homeless, PWD, Solo Parent, Senior Citizen, Indigenous People)
CHED Scholarship Financial Assistance:
The CHED Scholarship Program shall cover the Tuition and other School Fees, The Scholarship Stipend which shall be released Directly to the Scholars or through HEIS, and Book Connectivity allowance per Semester of a Given academic year until the Completion of the Degree Program.
Find the Images Below:
For Private HEIs
How to Apply CHED Scholarship?
- Prepare the complete documentary requirements
- Scan the documentary requirements clearly.
- Send the application and documents ONLINE to your respective CHED Regional Office.
The Application Deadline:
CHED Scholarship Program Deadline is on May 31, 2023.
Find Online Application links Below:
- CHEDRO I
- CHEDRO II
- CHEDRO III
- CHEDRO IV
- CHEDRO V
- CHEDRO VI (Link will be updated soon Join our Facebook Group to get New Updates)
- CHEDRO VII
- CHEDRO VIII
- CHEDRO IX (Link will be updated soon Join our Facebook Group to get New Updates)
- CHEDRO X
- CHEDRO XI
- CHEDRO XII
- CAR (Link will be updated soon Join our Facebook Group to get New Updates)
Note : For inquiries, kindly contact your respective CHED Regional Office.
People also ask:
Is CHED Scholarship 2023 Open?
Yes, The CHED Scholarship 2023 to 2024 now Accepting Schoalrship applicaiton.
What is the Deadline for CHED Scholarship 2023?
The Deadline for CHED Scholarship is on May 31, 2023.