The City College Scholarship Program is now Open to Apply! To be part of the Growing number of (ISDA) Iskolar sa Dakbaan Who are now closer to making their Dreams Come True. Open now to Apply!
For More Updates on Scholarships Follow us ON, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram, Google News
Who all can apply for CITY Scholarships Program 2023?
- General Qualifications.
- He or She must be a Filipino Citizen;
- Applicant is a permanent resident of Cagayan de Oro City;
- Applicant must be a Pursuing an undergraduate Degree on a Full time basis;
- Applicant must be a Graduae of Senior High School;
- Must be incoming first year College Student by start of SY 2023 – 2024;
- Must not have benn enrolled in College;
- Applicant must not exceed gross total family income to 300,000 annually.
- Must not have a sibling or family member that is currently a city scholar.
Also Apply : SM Scholarship 2023
What are the Basis of Selection?
- Grades, Exam, Income, Leadership and Awards.
What all the Scholarship Types?
- Academic Scholarship – Accepted applicants may choose any partner School of Choice and course but still subject for evaluation based on the actual ranking of the applicant
- Non Academic Scholarship – Accepted Applicants may choose any Non – Board Course in a School Approved by the City Scholarship Committee
Note : The Scholarship type will be based on the Applicants ranking as determinded by the Scholaraship committee
What are the Benefits of a CITY SCHOLAR?
- Full Tuition and Matriculation,
- Other fees,
- Monthly stipend,
- Holistic Formation,
What are the Document Required ?
Step 1 : Enclosed in a clean long brown envelope, Write the applicant’s name, Contact number and online application reference code legibly,
- Photocopy of Grades (Grade 12 First Semester).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Residency of Applicant indicating specific address in Cagayan de Oro with length of residence,
- Residence map with landmark of home address,
- Printed photo of residence for validation Purposes,
- COMELEC Registration Stub / Voter’s Certificate / ID of the Applicant or of the parent,
- Parent’s Proof of income (Chose which every if applicable to you) if indigent parents,
- • Barangay Certification indicating source of income of both parents and total
- family income
- • Or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption for unemployed parents
- If employed or self-employed parents, BIR Income Tax Return
- If applicable/optional:
- • Certificate of Awards and Leadership from the School Head
- • Photocopy of PWD ID of the applicant
- • Photocopy of 4Ps ID of parents/applicant
- • Certification of Indigenous People Membership
Apply online, The online Application is open until March 06, 2023;
- Accomplish the application from at:
- No online Application, no exam and no submission of requirements,
- The Deadline of Online Application is on March 6, 2023;
Apply for : BARMM Scholarship 2023
Attend Online Application Assembly via CDO City
Scholarships Office FB Page on March 04, 2023
3. SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS (March 13 until April 5, 2023)
– Enclosed complete requirements in a clean long brown
envelope, indicate applicant’s name, contact number
and online application reference code legibly
– Present original copies of documents upon submission
– Deadline of submission of requirements is APRIL 5, 2023
April 25-27 – Qualifying Exam for City Proper applicants
April 28 – Qualifying Exam for Hinterland applicants
(Schedule of exam and venue will be posted in CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page)
5. SCREENING AND VALIDATION (for Validators only)
6.ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS AND
Check results and Enrolment instructions thru CDO City
Scholarships Office FB Page on June 02, 2023
Source : CDO City Scholarships Office