AcadArena Relaunced its merit Scholarship Program for Students last time in High School & College, itself funding a P176Million ($3.5 Million) investment with the support of High – Profile investors consisting to the Gaming and Techology.
AcadArena is a Campus Gaming Group, which is offering Scholarship for Senior High School and College Students under AcadArena Scholarship and Aid (ASA) in partnership with the PUBG Mobile and Talon Esports.
AcadArena Scholarships & Aid for SHS/Freshies is a merit-based scholarship for newbies in the collegiate esports and gaming scene. This is for students who are looking to expand their knowledge and develop their skills in the constantly evolving gaming industry.
This scholarship is awarded in quarterly cycles.
- Application period: October 10 to November 30.
- Announcements: December 15
Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Three (3) awardees selected per cycle
- Each awardee will receive tuition coverage of PHP 30,000
Requirements and Eligibilities:
AcadArena Scholarships & Aid for SHS/Freshies is a merit-based scholarship for SHS & college freshmen that show determination in the esports and gaming scene.
- Must be a SHS student (Grade 12) or
- college freshman enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the Philippines
- Participated, engaged, or involved in anything gaming and esports-related
How to Apply?
Click on the link https://www.acadarena.com/scholarships#scholarships To Apply for You are Scholarship.
- Fully accomplished online application form
- Copy or screenshot of grades (most recent)
About Acadarena :
AcadArena is the leading organization for Campus Gaming and Esports Education in the Philippines and Southeast Asia. Run by a unique team of seasoned esports natives and non-native professionals, AcadArena ensures that all student gamers are experiencing the best of what campus esports could offer.
Also Apply For:
- Bangon Marawi Scholarship Open now to Apply
- U-Go Scholar Grant is Now Open To Apply | Ayala Foundation
- St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant (Graduate)
- DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 | Accepting Applications
- GSIS Educational Loan Online Application | GSIS LOAN
Source : acadarena.com